Tustin Ranch’s Expected Course Experience
- Maximum of four golfers per group. Each golfer must have their own golf bag/clubs.
- Play ready golf and keep pace with the group in front of you at all times.
- Fix your balls marks and fill your divots.
- Rake the bunkers and re-place the rake inside the bunker parallel to the edge when finished.
- Please be aware of our neighbors and their property and nearby streets and vehicles as well as of the other golfers and guests on the course.
- Ensure the enjoyment of your round does not negatively affect anyone else’s experience.
- You are responsible to any injury to people or damage to property caused by your actions, including errant golf shots.
- All golf rates are set at the time when booked.
- Golf rounds starting within 4.5 hours of civil sunset have no expectation or assumption of finishing the entire round.
- Seniors (age 63+) are eligible for a $10 discount off the booked Public rate Mondays-Thursdays after 11am only. Public Senior discount does not apply at other times. No other discounts apply.
- Juniors (age 17 & under) are eligible for a $20 discount off the booked Public rate any day after 12pm. No other discounts apply.
- All golf carts are double rider for the same reservation (exceptions made for the odd-numbered golfer in single golfer and three golfer reservations). Single rider carts are available for $20/pp per cart, based on availability.
Public Tee Times
- Rates will vary based on day, date, season, time, etc.
- Booking window up to 45 days in advance. Back 9 AM booking window is 14 days in advance.
- All tee times booked through the Public 18 Hole reservation portal will be charged the rate of the reservation is booked at. No exceptions. This applies to Ranch Card Members, Signature Members, Corporate Members, and any other promotion or program. Public 18 Hole reservation portal tee times will not be eligible for Cardholder/Member or other discounted rates.
Ranch Card Tee Times
- Rates will vary based on day, date, season, time, etc.
- Booking window 14 days in advance for Advance Bookings and 7 days in advance for Regular Bookings.
- Senior (63+) Ranch Cardholders are eligible for a $10 discount off booked Best Available Rate Monday-Friday for 18 Holes rounds only (not Twilight or Back 9). No other discounts apply.
- Juniors (age 17 & under) playing with a Ranch Cardholder in their Ranch Card reservation are eligible for a $20 discount off the booked Ranch Card rate. No other discounts apply.
Cancellation / No Show Policy
- Cancellations or reductions in golfer number from your reservation must be made 24-hours in advance of scheduled tee time. Cancellations made within the 24-hour cancellation window or reservations that fail to fully check-in are subject to a 'No Show' fee of $50 per Public golfer and $25 per Cardholder/Member golfer. Cancellation and No Show fees will be charged automatically to the credit card used to reserve the tee time.
- Course Holidays - Holiday rate structure applies on these dates. No Senior discounts (Public or Ranch Card) available nor any certificates acccepted.
- Mon., Jan. 15, 2024 - Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Mon., Feb. 19, 2024 - President's Day
- Mon., May 27, 2024 - Memorial Day
- Thurs., Jul. 4, 2024 – Independence Day
- Mon., Sept. 2, 2024 – Labor Day
- Fri., Nov 10, 2023 - Veterans Day
- Wed.-Fri., Nov. 22-24, 2023 - Thanksgiving Holiday
- Mon.-Mon., Dec. 18, 2023 - Jan. 1, 2024 - Christmas & New Years' Holiday
- Replays - Course replays at applicable Mon-Thurs Replay rate or Fri-Sun/Holiday Replay rate are available on same-day wait list, non-reservation play only. Replay rate is not allowed from any pre-reserved tee time, regardless of when made.
- Rental Clubs - Premium Callaway rental club sets are available. Contact the Pro Shop to reserve advance at (714) 730-1611 x1. Every golfer is required to have their own set of golf clubs.
- Driving Range - Maintenance is scheduled each Tuesday and Range is closed until approximately 11:00am on those days. Range maintenance may be moved to the previous/following day if Tuesday is a national holiday or has an event conflict. Please contact the Golf Shop in advance of your visit Monday-Wednesday mornings for information about your visit date.
- Course Conditions / Weather / Event Play - If desired, call the Golf Shop at (714) 730-1611 x1 for questions about course conditions, weather impact, and/or tournament event play on your desired day before booking your tee time.
- Cart Rental - Golfers must be at least 18 years old with a valid driver's license to rent and/or drive a golf cart. Golf carts can accommodate a maximum of 2 people and 2 golf bags. Tustin Ranch pairs up golfers of the same reservation to ride together. Golfers are required to sign a Cart Rental Agreement prior to renting or being issued a golf cart. *Please call the golf course directly at least 48 hours prior to the day of your tee time if you require a golf cart that operates with hand controls only.
- Minors - To use practice areas at our facility, a child must be at least five (5) years of age. To access the golf course, a child must be at least seven (7) years of age. All children at practice facilities and/or on golf course under the age of eleven (11) must be under close and constant adult supervision. No child spectator under the age of eleven (11) is permitted on the course.
- Dress Policy - Collared and/or mock neck shirts are required. Denim, cut-off shorts, t-shirts, and tank tops are not allowed. Shorts must be Bermuda length. Soft spikes only.
**Tustin Ranch Golf Club, a privately owned business operating on private property, reserves the right without notice to suspend, deactivate, or remove any person's access to Club as well as their ability to return to Tustin Ranch Golf Club if Club believes in its sole and absolute discretion that any person or their guests have violated any Club policies, or has acted improperly or inappropriately in any manner to any employee, guest, vendor, or otherwise while at Tustin Ranch Golf Club in any capacity.