JOIN RANCH CLUB FOR $43.00 PER MONTH
The Ranch Card is the loyalty program that offers special cardholder-only discounted golf rates and other benefits with a simple and affordable monthly payment. Join today to make Tustin Ranch Golf Club your home!
Ranch Card Benefits include -
- Best Available Rate (“BAR”) guaranteed when booking within the Regular Booking window of 7 days – save up to 35% off Public golf rates
- Savings when booking within the Advanced Booking window of 14 days – save up to 20% off Public golf rates
- Discounted Guest rates (up to three (3) guests playing with Cardholder) - $15/Golfer more Monday-Thursday and $20/Golfer more Friday-Sunday than Cardholder rate
- Senior (63+) Ranch Cardholders are eligible for a $10 discount off booked Best Available Rate Monday-Friday for 18 Holes rounds only (not Twilight or Back 9). No other discounts apply.
- Juniors (age 17 & under) playing with a Ranch Cardholder in their Ranch Card reservation are eligible for a $20 discount off the booked Ranch Card rate. No other discounts apply.
- Bring an Accompanying Junior (17 & under) for only $15 to play with you 3 hours prior to Sunset
- $50 rate on SCGA handicap (purchase applies)
- 20% off regular price Apparel & Accessories; price match MAP on Balls, Bags, Clubs, and Special Orders
- 10% off F&B Restaurant & Players’ Lounge seated dining (excludes alcohol)
- 10% off Driving Range baskets or cards
- Member-only tournaments and member discounts on club tournaments
- A 90-day minimum commitment is required at the start of the programming. Membership may be cancelled after that with a 30-day notice.
- Must be 18+ to purchase Ranch Card
- Monthly processing fee will be charged in addition to program fee
- All golf rates are subject to change prior to booking and vary by day, time, availability, and demand. Maximum of one (1) Cardholder rate tee time per day per Ranch Cardholder.
- Benefits listed apply to the Ranch Card. Ranch Card is the exclusive loyalty program of Tustin Ranch Golf Club
- Tustin Ranch Golf Club has the rights to amend, suspend, change, cease, or otherwise alter the Ranch Card program and elements at its discretion. No ownership or equity is included as part of Ranch Card program.